Passive self-ligation to achieve rapid, healthy tooth movement
What makes Damon Braces unique?
- Passive, self ligating braces allow highly efficient orthodontic movement of the teeth. The result - rapid, yet healthy tooth movement.
- High-technology, light force memory-shape wires gently and quickly move teeth.
- Extensive clinical development for patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Industry leading innovation by the manufacturer.
Damon Results - More than straight teeth
- Light archwire expansion allows crowding to be corrected, often without the need for expanders or the extraction of permanent teeth
- Broad smiles that do not leave "dark corridors" on the sides of the mouth
- Enhanced facial balance and esthetics
For People Of All Ages
Dr. Ellis has been using the Damon bracket since its introduction over 20 years ago. Her patients from age 5 to 85 have received orthodontic treatment using the Damon bracket system during that time. Dr. Ellis is an enthusiastic supporter of passive self ligation and will gladly answer any questions that you have about why patient care has improved thanks to the development of passive self ligating braces.
Experience and Excellence
Dr. Ellis is happy to answer any questions that you have about how Damon braces can help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile in less time and often with less discomfort than traditional braces. Just ask or link to the Damon Information Website for more details.